Yoga: Vinyasa Flow with Carolin – 2. Vinyasa Class – Focus on Forward Bends
Das Konzert ist bereits zu Ende.
2. Vinyasa Class – Focus on Forward Bends
In times of lockdown, we must find freedom within!
For the past five years, the yoga practice has been my steady companion and refuge. The method I learned at Sangyé Yoga School in London has worked extremely well for me and I’d like to pass it onto you.
I teach Vinyasa Yoga, which means that every breath is associated with a movement. The aim is to establish a rhythm, which helps you concentrate and ease into a meditative state while performing the asanas (postures). I will curate a playlist to keep you motivated!
Every class has a special focus which we’ll be working on – hip opening /backbends/ twists/balance/forward bends/ and so on.
I will instruct you carefully to make sure you progress but don’t injure yourself.
Structure of each class:
Arriving on the mat/setting intention
- Easy movement/warming up/establishing the breath
- Sun salutations
- Standing Postures
- Forward Bends
- Focus Section, varying each class: building up to a ‘peak posture’ (a pose we work towards)
- Inversions (Shoulder Stand / optional headstand)
- Shavasana (Relaxation)
- Short Meditation
- Optional: Q&A, Tips and Tricks on Stretching Techniques, Building Strength and incorporating meditation into everyday life
After class, I will answer your questions and share tips and tricks on how to deepen your practice in your own time between sessions. If you don’t feel like chatting, you can log off after class.
I hope to see you soon!
Sundays at 11 am: 6 x a 60 min practice + 20 minutes feedback/questions/tips and tricks tailored to your needs! (English and German)